Owning Buy-to-Let property should be viewed as a business. Recent taxation and legislative changes mean that it is now more important than ever to take advice from a specialist mortgage broker. Therefore all risks and costs need to be considered carefully. Whether you want interest only payments, a known fixed cost for a number of years, a high loan to value (LTV) or comprehensive landlord insurance, we can help.
- First Time Landlords
- Professional Landlords
- Loan to Limited Companies
- Purchase and Remortgage
- Review current arrangements to get the best possible rates today
- Arrange a single lender floating charge over your property portfolio to reduce admin
- Release equity for further property acquisition
- Houses in multiple occupation (HMOs)
- Long term fixed rates
- Interest only options
- High LTVs
- Landlord Insurance
Need an indication on your mortgage's monthly payments based on different interest rates, with comparison of interest only or repayment? Try our Mortgage Calculator.